Book your boutique budget stay in Hobart
CLICK HERE to see images & info about our room types, or check availability below to book now.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A credit card is required to secure your booking.
- For bookings of less than 8 people and less than $1000, payment is due on arrival. Cancellation is free if notification is provided more than 24 hours prior to 2pm on the day of arrival. If less than 24 hours cancellation notice is given, the credit card provided is charged for the first night. In the case of a ‘no show’ or cancelling after 2pm on the day of arrival, the credit card provided is charged for the first 2 nights.
- For bookings of 8 people or more, or for bookings of $1000 or more, the credit card provided is charged at the time of booking, with the following cancellation policy applying:
- 90% refund if cancelled more than 1 month prior to 2pm on the first day of the booking
- 75% refund if cancelled more than 7 days but less than 1 month prior to 2pm on the first day of the booking
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 72 hours but less than 7 days prior to 2pm on the first day of the booking
- No refund if cancelled less than 72 hours prior to 2pm on the first day of the booking
- No refund in the case of a ‘no show’
Your credit card details and personal details will not be shared with any third parties other than for the express purpose of processing your booking transaction.
GETTING TO MONTACUTE
From Hobart Airport (20km):
- By taxi: takes approx. 20 mins and costs approx. $45 (no need to book ahead)
- By shuttle bus: takes 1-2 hours and costs $18 one way. To book ahead, go to www.airporterhobart.com.au and choose ‘Battery Point’ as your drop-off point (though no need to book ahead)
ARRIVING AT MONTACUTE
- Check-in is from 2pm
- Check-out is by 10am
- Guests are welcome to come to Montacute before check-in to relax
- Guests are welcome to relax at Montacute after check-out
- Montacute has free luggage storage (before check-in, after check-out, and whilst on tour)
- Montacute has free parking, free wifi and free tea & coffee
- One child aged 3 years or younger may share a private double room or private 2-bed bunkroom with parents, free of charge. No further children, regardless of age, may share a private double room or private 2-bed bunkroom with parents.
- Children aged 3 years or younger may not be booked into a shared bunkroom (unless the room is booked exclusively).
- A bed must be booked for all children aged 4 years or older.
- In shared bunkrooms (regardless of whether or not the room is booked exclusively), our policy is one person per bed (regardless of age).